We are excited to introduce the industry’s first all-inclusive personal ultrasound plan!
The Vave Plus is the easiest way to own an ultrasound system. Check out what’s included with your Vave Plus Membership:
- One wireless probe
- Upgrade your probe every 24 months
- B-Mode, Color Doppler, M-Mode
- DICOM export to PACS
- On-demand access to ultrasound experts
- Unlimited cloud storage (optional)
Buy online with confidence with our 14-day risk-free return policy.
Product includes DICOM Store to PACS, cloud storage with sharing and collaboration.
Every Vave Prime membership is covered by standard probe warranty.
Take advantage of our introductory offer and reserve now but pay only when you buy.
Standard scanning modes: B-Mode, M-Mode, Color Doppler
What people are saying...
It’s wireless, no cords or plugs – and fits in my pocket so I can carry it easily from room to room. With Vave, I can conveniently scan my patients while using my smartphone or tablet, and quickly get the answers I need.
Andre Kumar, MD, MAEd
The real power of Vave is in the online portfolio generation that each student can create and carry with them longitudinally as they learn point of care ultrasound in medical school and ultimately into their GME program.
Robinson M. Ferre, MD, FACEP
Asst Prof of Emergency Medicine
Vave is a terrific portable ultrasound device that provides equal if not better resolution compared to other handheld devices I have used.
Matt Chan, MD
Asst Prof of Family Medicine
What happens after the first year of Plus Membership?
- If you decide not to renew your Plus Membership, then you will need to return the probe in working condition.
- You will continue to have access to your previously saved images in the cloud.
When am I able to upgrade to a new probe?
- At the end of 2 years of the Plus Membership, if you decide to renew, you will be eligible to upgrade your probe.
- To obtain the upgrade, you will need to return your existing probe, in working condition.
Can I return my probe?
- We have a 14 day trial period during which you can return the probe in working condition for a full refund.
- At the end of 12 months of Plus Membership, you can cancel the membership and return the probe, in working condition.
For each Plus Membership, how many users can use the probe
- One user account is assigned to each Plus Membership.
Additional user accounts per probe can be purchased for a minimal price.
Specs & details
|Size and Weight||169 x 54 x 38 mm (6.7″ x 2.1″ x 1.5″)|
205g (.45lbs) probe without battery
340g (.75lbs) probe with battery
|Battery||Removable lithium ion battery|
4 hours for full recharge
Over 1 hour of continuous scan time
|Image Storage & Sharing||DICOM export|
Local save to your phone / tablet
Save to Vave Cloud (optional)
Share via anonymized online portfolio
Share via email
|Security & Encryption||HIPAA compliant|
About Vave Prime
Members receive benefits which include FREE standard warranty, a new probe every 24 months, unlimited cloud storage, access to Vave POCUS experts, and more.
- Pay $99 /mo (plus applicable taxes)
- Paid Annually
- 3-year contract commitment
- Own your probe (after 3-years of Vave Prime membership)
- FREE Standard Warranty for all Vave Prime Members with active subscriptions.
- FREE Vave Refresh: Vave Prime members are eligible for a new probe after 24 months of paid membership. To be eligible to receive a new probe at the end of the 24-month period. Members must sign up for a new 3-year Vave membership plan.
- Free 7-day trial
- FREE Unlimited optional cloud storage
We believe in the importance of handheld ultrasound training and education in medical schools, and are dedicated to empowering medical students with the ability to own a personal ultrasound device and gain access to on-demand expertise throughout their medical career.
Interested in Vave’s Medical Education program? We would love to tell you more. Please send an email to MedEd@vavehealth.com for more information.